Monday 2 September 2013

About Us


About Us
An ‘almanac’ is a book giving a list the days of a year, together with times of various events such as sun rise & sun set, changes in the moon, rise & fall of the sea and and other information such as planetary movements. ‘Epa Almanac’ is the most prominent & recognized almanac being published since 1855 in Sri Lanka. An astrologer, named Don Philip De Silva Epa Appuhamy, is the founder of the Epa Almanac.
My mother was a grand- daughter of Apa Appuhamy and my father was a village headman in a  rural village called ‘Pitigala’ in Galle district,  in view of village leadership of my generations held all over the history of this ancient village. Therefore, the guardianship, for more than 400 years, in the temple dedicated to goddess ‘Paththini’ in Pitigala village was bestowed on our father’s generation. I carry forward these inherited traditions dedicated to gods & goddess, temples and astrology.  I was nurturing in an astrological & religious environment since my birth where the well-informed astrologists were being very well associated.
In 1972, some palmistry books which were written in English were translated by my friends as a hobby. For instance Guide to the hand, you and your star, Palmistry for all and so on. Subsequently, Sinhala translations of those books were written by me. It was my first step toward learning palmistry. I used to work in different areas of the country as I was a railway station-master for 40 years. I was blessed to associate with well-informed astrologers in various areas of the country.  Especially I was blessed to grasp broad knowledge from a great astrologer, Mr Ranasinghe who lived at Nalanda village in Matale. Furthermore, very powerful mantras and charms have been kept securely which are belonged to my father’s generation. In addition, honorable astrologer Mr. Ranasinghe taught me powerful charms which helped me to prove the reliability and wonderfulness of the exorcism to the general public. I have precious treatments to augment the fertility which is very helpful to the people who spent years with the hope of having children. I am very satisfied with the successful results which gained for last decade by using these treatments. There are some mantras and specific herbal congee which gifted by my father which are belonged and effective only for “Liyana Arachchi” generation have the power to heal various sicknesses.
1.      Convulsion 2. Epilepsy 3. Various pains in the body 4. Incurable or chronic scabies, eczemas, hives. 5. Severe menstruation pains
To get the best results for this remedies people should live according to their own faiths.
The palm readings help us to predict very important aspects of someone’s marriage life. Few examples have been mentioned below: 
1.      When will you get married?
2.      Is it a love marriage or an arranged marriage?
3.      Type of your partner
4.      Possibility of breaking love affair
5.      Will you be divorced?
6.      Will the partner become ill severely?
7.      Will your partner distinct from age, religion and status etc.
By using comparative analysis of palmistry and astrology, I am able to give accurate predictions for your life. These analyses can be used to get a better decision on selecting the most suitable area of education for your child. Moreover, you will be provided answers for problems:
1. Can you go for overseas tours?
2. Will you emigrate?
3. Will you meet with an accident?
4. Will you become rich?
5. Will you have a chance for sudden fortunes?
I have an ability to predict answers for aforesaid types of your problems by using my palmistry expertise and the experience which I have been gaining for more than 40 years.
To get your predictions clearly, the date of birth, the time of birth and place of birth and clear pictures of your palms should be provided. The horoscope can be made for any birth place in the world by considering longitudes and latitudes accordingly. Auspicious times for every situation can be made as appropriate to anywhere in the world according the time zone of particular country.
 I guide you to not only to get rid of your bad periods but also to guide you to overcome the bad situations. Only if there is a need to use charms as remedies for bad period, I enchant the ‘Pirith’ and charms when you stay beside over the charming period for highest effectiveness for the person concerned.
Finally, I would like to tell you that if you need astrological or palmistry consultation from me, you need to make an appointment by calling mentioned telephone numbers during 7.00am to 10pm. I am available for consultation over online as well. My office staff assist you make an appointment and should you need any clarifications.
- Deshabandhu Senarath Liyana Arachchi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here...

.

.

01 January 2015 Program - WATCH AND DECIDE YOURSELF

Horoscope and Palm reading of Actress Nilmini Tennakoon

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...